Saturday, March 10, 2012

Turnaround Strategies

As I looked back on the path of my carrier I noticed the one thing I did not want to become has actually defined who I am and what I am actually good at. Over the course of 25+ years I can see now all the turnaround strategies that I have been involved with. I am proud of these accomplishments because I was able to help others develop as well as myself. I was also able to add value by creating opportunities to increase capacity and revenue. In the beginning of my carrier I thought it was about achieving a specific position and title and then maintaining it. What I realized as time passed is that this was not the reality that I lived in. Today I find myself constantly looking to see how I can improve myself and my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment